A warm drink that relieves the symptoms of colds and viruses – AuraJuly 26, 2020
A delicious and hot ginger drink will warm the “cold” bones and help you resist colds and many other health ailments.
– a lump of fresh ginger
– 1 liter of water
– 3 small spoons of homemade honey
– 1 lemon
Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into thin slices. Put the ginger in a pot and pour water over it, then put to boil that aromatic root for at least 15 to 20 minutes at a moderate temperature. Then remove from the heat and let stand for at least another 5 minutes. Separate the ginger from the liquid, sweeten the liquid with homemade honey and acidify with lemon as desired and drink hot.
Reasons why you should brew a ginger drink:
1. Strengthens the body and strengthens immunity
2. Accelerates recovery from colds and viruses
3. Soothes nausea and nervousness in the stomach
4. It has a beneficial effect on the nervous system
5. Stimulates digestion, bowel function and reduces bloating
6. Stimulates circulation
7. It will keep you warm better than the thickest winter blanket
Number of views: